You make inclusion possible.
Piers Park depends on individual support, corporate donations, and foundation grants. Your generosity helps provide our dynamic youth development programs and award winning adaptive programs.
We hope you share our vision and will help us to continue to offer inclusive empowerment through community sailing.
Ways of Giving
There are many ways for corporations and individuals to support PPSC.
- Make an unrestricted gift of cash
- Sponsor sails or other equipment
- Host an event at the sailing center
- Pledge a cash gift over time
- Underwrite the cost of a PPSC program
- Join our Board of Directors to help with fundraising efforts
- Contribute from your Donor Advised Fund with DAF Direct
Boat and Equipment Donations
Piers Park Sailing Center accepts donations of sailboats and motorboats and equipment to benefit our programs.
For more information about donating boats to PPSC please visit https://careasy.org/nonprofit/piers-park-sailing-center or contact email@example.com.