|What do we invest in our programs?
- Staff, many of whom learned to sail in our programs
- Volunteers committed to our mission
- Equipment that is adapted for all levels of mobility
- Funds, provided by donations, foundation support, and sponsorship
|What do we do?
- Inclusive youth development
- Adaptive programming for people of all abilities
- Adult learn-to-sail programming
- Veterans and senior programming
- Community outreach, nonprofit partnership
|What are the results in numbers?
- Teach 1,100 youth how to sail every year
- Empower 300 persons with disabilities to skipper a boat on Boston Harbor
- Therapeutically process traumatic stress on Boston Harbor for more than 150 veterans.
| What are the results in change?
- Improved self esteem
- Improved empathy and sense of community
- Stronger connection to others
- Broadened understanding of environment and ecology
| What is the ultimate benefit?
- Social: Empowered people with broadened perspectives as a result of our programming.
- Civic: Strengthened commitment to the local community.
- Environmental: New advocates for a healthier environment.
- Leadership: Our students join our Future Leader program, our Future Leaders become Instructors, our Instructors become stewards of a stronger community.